Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ipsy April 2015 Bag Review

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits for future goodies.

Woohoo I was so excited to get my Ipsy bag in the mail yesterday. I've been stalking the mailman for it for a couple days ;)



This months theme was Beautifully Bohemian and I loved it.  This is definitely my style in makeup and I couldn't wait to see what I was getting.  I do always peek in my account but you can't always see the colors and shades you are getting so its exciting to open the hot pick bag.


Let's take a minute and talk about the bag this month. It is gorgeous and I love it.  It is so summery and just pretty perfect. I would take one like this every month.    Ipsy  is a monthly beauty subscription that gets you 5 items in a cute little bag each month for only $10!!!!  It really is my favorite bag to get right now.  This was one of those months that even with this first look I still had to open everything to see the colors.


And now to talk my items all opened up.
  • theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single in Fit ($3) - I love theBalm products and this is no exception even though I have so many eyeshadows in this similar color I know I will be adding this to my stash and using it.
  • MicaBeauty Eye Primer ($22.50) - I have some primers but they are all liquidy so this is the first balmy one I have.  I have liked my Micabeauty products before so this will go in my togo stash too.
  • Mullein & Sparrow Mini Lip and Cheek Tint ($10) - hmm I don't really know what to say for this one. I'm not much of a cheek tint person and I like powder blushes so I know I won't use it for that and I personally don't like lipbalms that require me to use my fingers. I don't like getting goopy like that. So this will probably be passed on.
  • Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Red Door Red ($25) - so I've said it before and I don't wear a ton of lipstick but this is gorgeous and I may just really need to start wearing lipstick when I do a full face of makeup. I normally pass these on but I'm thinking of keeping this one.
  • Pandora's Makeup Box Pink Carnation Box Blush (~$11.50) - I'm a blush girl and I wear it every day however I like a more pinkish blush and this is a little peachy for me.  I may try it and see if it works as a little bit of a highlighter on me.  Another note is this is in a metal base so awhile ago  Ipsy sent little magnetic holders for these and if they keep sending them I'm going to need another holder.  I love that thing.
So pretty much I love this month. No not everything is really me but I do think it is a great bag of goodies and all are usable items.  For the $10 I spent I got over $70 in products!!  That is just AWESOME.

Did any of you get an  Ipsy  bag this month?  What was your favorite item? I'm always excited to see what other items people get since we don't all get the same thing. :)

Jenny


disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits and cash them in for extra goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...