Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons oh my page

I have so many pictures from strawberry picking since it is a favorite spring activity of ours and since I've already done the regular pictures with strawberries on them and other things I went outside the box for this one.  I picked some right paper and bright buttons and went to town.


Don't you love the row of buttons?  I though it was a fun twist on the bright pictures.  Oh and I did thread each of them with linen thread since there can be no naked buttons ;)  Just a thing of mine but I don't like seeing button hole without something in them so I take the time for either some thread or ribbon or if you want you can even cut a very slim piece of paper and put it through them. That is a great way to add something coordinating to a page.

As with my other posts a link to current Stampin' Up products is listed below and you can see the whole Stampin' Up catalog through my online store link on my website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net.

Happy Crafting!!!
Jenny



Product List

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...