Friday, May 29, 2015

Vroom Cool Scrapbook Page


When the girls came to my house the other week to scrapbook I wanted to use some of my Project Life kits but to make full 12x12 pages with them.  I like to do a mix of the two styles and I had a pile of random pictures so it was time to play.  This is a page I made by grabbing my Stampin' Up Project Life Playground kit.  I love the Stampin' Up kits so  that the colors are easy to match with the products I already have.  It makes putting a page together easier.

Calypso Coral is not a color I normally gravitate too but with the bright colors in the Playground set and the colors in Cs outfit and "ride" it just kindof fit for me.


One of the things I love about the Stampin' Up Project Life kits are the little accessory bundles. They have lots of fun little doodads for your pages. I used the bicycle and alphabet stickers here.


And a little arrow flag here.  

All in all a simple and bright page that is just fun.  It will be great to add to my book.  As usual my list of products is below. Right now we are getting ready for a new catalog to be released on June 2nd so some items are marked down. Of course that means they won't be available in the new catalog and unfortunately that is the case with the Playground Project Life kit.  So if you are interested in getting it now is the time!!!

Happy Scrapping,
Jenny





Product List

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...