Wednesday, June 17, 2015

School Day Fun Scrapbook Page


I'm back again and sharing another page.  N came home from school with paint all over him one day and I said let me take your picture and this is the pose I got. LOL I just kindof love the picture so I wanted to make sure I scrapped it. I did this one the same weekend I was trying to use Project Life cards on full 12x12 layouts so I started with those and went from there.

One of my favorite things about the Stampin' Up Project Life cards are that the colors match out Stampin' Up colors and I can coordinate with other papers, inks ribbons etc. It makes scrapping with them fun and quick.

Happy Scrapping,
Jenny




Product List
  • Playground Project Life Card Collection(retired) [135300]
  • Playground Project Life Accessory Pack(retired) [135303]
  • Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper(retired) [133692]
  • Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [121044]
  • Calypso Coral 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon(retired) [122976]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...