Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thursday Thoughts



It is Thursday and while a little later then normal I'm back to link up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • Oh my did C and I have an "eventful" morning. LOL so we had plans to go to the pool this morning and on the way there he rubbed his eye and got sunscreen in it.  Then when we got out of the car he had tears and that rubbed more sunscreen in there and of course a full meltdown happened.  In all of that I set the pool bag back in the car and shut the door. I bet you can guess what happened then? I locked the keys in the car with my phone and everything.  So I went into the clubhouse to call M and C and I ended up walking back home and waiting for him.  Once he got there and we got my car C didn't want to go to the pool anymore and I can't really blame him. It was kindof traumatic.  We are going to try and go back tomorrow.
  • I'm kindof over all this hot weather we are having. LOL but the other night we had a nice breeze and when the sun wasn't on you it was pleasant.  Both boys went out and swung on the swingset for a long time. They were having so much fun out there.

  • M has been really busy this week so the boys and I have been fending for ourselves for dinner but he was here on Monday and we did steaks on the grill.  With that I decided it was time to use my new spiralizer.  I couldn't wait to try it out and I will say it was oh so yummy.  I just did some zucchini and sauteed it with peppers and carrots. So great and I can't wait to make another meal.
  • Let's see what else is on the plan this week? Nothing much really. N has school tomorrow so C and I might try the pool again. Then I have craft club at our clubhouse Friday night and Saturday night we are going to a cookout at a friends house for her birthday. The boys want to stay home for Father's Day so I'm thinking we will pool and then grill out again. Nothing too much but just a nice relaxing day.
I hope everyone is staying cool in the crazy weather this week.
Have a great weekend,
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...