Friday, July 24, 2015

Orange you Glad Teacher Gift

As most of you know we go to a year round school here so N has been in for 3 weeks and is getting ready to track out for 3 weeks.  I was at Target the other week and bought a cute mug for his teacher that we wanted to give as a quick " Have a Great Track out" gift. This was a weird summer with the school so the teachers had short summers to and we love his new teacher.


As with some of my other mugs it really hard to take a picture of the whole thing at one time.  I love love love these picks that we made in the Big Shot.  The original stamp set looked to be a little gardeny for me but I could see its uses and I've really used them a ton.  There is a new stamp set in the new catty that has some other uses too.


N and I stamped all the picks outlines and then we used some of the photopolymer stamp sets letters to stamp our saying.


Next up was to use the magnetic platform and line up the framelit so that we could cut it out.  This is where the magnetic platform really comes in handy since it holds the position of the framelit and the stamp.


Ns favorite part. He loves using the Big Shot and everything we talk about a project he asks if we are going to use it.  And as you can see we've been doing a lot of crafts lately. LOL I think one of our trackout activities will be to clear off the table so we can start messing it up again ;)


Here you can see all the picks.  While I wanted to add some buttons or bling of some kind N was happy like this and so I left it.  Well we did add a little to and from tag to it.  Inside he wrote a note and we added an orange water enhancer.

Just a cute and fun gift for an exciting day in a year round school kids life :)

To see all the Stampin' Up products I used check my links below and as always ask if you have any questions.

Happy Crafting,
Jenny








Product List
126946s
137139s
137361s
138002s
132956s
120953s
113439s
118491s
130658s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...