Thursday, September 8, 2016

Fall TV 2016 - TV Talk

My Entertainment Weekly came yesterday and I immediately went through and read it. I mean how could I not when my Superntural boys where on the cover!  So yes for those new to my blog (well I haven't been blogging much lately but I hope to be back soon) I create a chart each year with the shows and how they will fall out during the week.  We actually switched from Tivo to our cable DVR recently so I can now record 6 things at a time! That is beyond exiting but looking at my chart I don't have as many overlaps as in years past so not as big a deal but still it is so exciting.  This year I'm going to give you a little nightly thoughts below the chart so stick around and check me out.

Here is the chart......



So lets check it out for a quick daily thoughts.  

Sunday - I'm running the gambit of shows on this night from fantasy to zombies to procedural. They are all so good and returning shows that I know I will watch. M and I both watch Elementary so that one will get a bit backed up on the dvr and I have to be careful since football sometimes messes with the start time.

Monday - Look how much empty space is on my Monday night? It is usually my most crazy recording night. I can't wait to see how Supergirl does on the CW and how it meshes with the other DC shows on the channel.  Timeless also looks great and so much like the books series I'm currently reading. I'm hoping its great and I have great ideas for it.

Tuesday - This is us seems to be the show to talk about of the season. I swear with all the commercials during the Olympics everyone is interested in it.  The cast looks awesome and they are kindof close in age to me so I can't wait to see how it goes.

Wednesday - Two new shows on Wednesday oh what am I going to do. LOL  Designated Survivor looks like a show both M and I will love and then Frequency just looks interesting. I saw the movie years ago and this is kindof a take off from that but I haven't seen a bunch about it but I'm going to try it out.

Thursday - And here are where my boys ended up :)  I've been watching Supernatural since the beginning and I love that it is really starting to get the respect that I've always given it.  Legends is so interesting to me and I loved last season so I'm hoping they don't have a sophomore slump. I want to see how all the of DC shows are going to work with the new contracts they gave some of the actors to float between them all. That is so different from what we are used to and I can't wait.

Friday - This is the last season for Vampire Diaries and while I haven't always loved it I actually liked last season with Elena gone and I can't wait to see where they take it this year.  It also looks like Damon is going to be back to his early Vampire Diaries self and more mischievous. I love the glint that Ian gets in his eyes when he's playing Damon that way.

Overall I think it will be a great season but I don't have as many new shows to try and some of my returning shows aren't back until mid-season so they aren't on this list either. Last year I had 27 fall shows to try and this year I'm down to 16! That is huge for me and I'm a bit excited to in theory have some more free time. I've really gotten into reading more lately and I know the time will be taken up with that.

I'm beyond excited and ready now for the new season. What are you most interested in? Anything new that really catches your eyes? Any shows that you think I'm missing? I'm always up for adding to my list and checking something new out.

Happy viewing,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...