So lets start the week of with some to-dos:
- Work on the teacher end of year gifts. N doesn't have much longer in preschool and we are going to miss his teachers so much.
- When I get those done I need to put away and organize all my scrappy stuff. Shh don't tell but its still all over the table from scrapping with friends last weekend.
- I downloaded my first audio book onto my hand-me down Ipod touch. Thank you Emily. So now I'm ready to get back really into my elliptical. My plan this week is to get on it at least three times. I did it twice last week so I'm moving it up one.
- So this is a basic one but pick up toys. The boys and I have a huge mess here.
- This week shouldn't be too crazy running around but I'm sure more and more will come up.
So check back in next Monday to see how I did and see whats on next weeks list.
So tell me what are on your to dos this week? Anything exciting or fun?