Linking up again for Thursday Thoughts.
- I think you can now officially call it addicted to Awkward. I'm now on season 2 and it is so so so good. Anyone else watch?
- I really need to just not buy Reeses Chips Ahoy. They are cookie crack and I can sit and eat a whole bag in one sitting. I am that bad. Oh and while I'm banning food I need to not get cool Ranch Doritos too. I can't do the whole bag in one sitting but it only takes about 2 ;) and C has gotten my love of them too and he can down them.
- Going to see Neighbors tonight with M. Love date night :)
- Posting about the Seven Dwarfs opening has me really wanting to go to WDW now. Anyone up for a weekend trip? It's only a 10hr drive for me and I could go down and back in one weekend ;) While I'm on it don't forget to check out my giveaway on my FB page. Giveaway
- I've built so many Legos the last two days I think I have Lego fingers.
- I still have to read A Fault in the Stars. I've had the book since March and I haven't cracked it yet. The movie comes out next weekend and I want to read it first so I better get on it.
So what are you thinking about today? Anything happening this weekend?