This months theme is March Madness and says that this box is filled with products that make the cut- from up-and-coming rookies to veteran all-stars.
Here's what I got:
- Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Masque -- This sounds interesting to me and my hair is pretty normal but I will give this a shot and see how well it looks.
- Supergoop! - SPF 30+ Everyday UV Lotion for Face and Body -- There are two of the SPF wipes. I've never used this brand but I will keep the wipes on hand for when the boys and I make an unexpected park visit.
- Benefit - Benetint -- This has me really intrigued. LOL the card that came with it says that it was created by an exotic dancer who was on a quest for rosier nipples. Hmm not what I will be going for but it does say that people now use it for a smudge-proof stain for lips, cheeks or anywhere else. ;) Now if that description doesn't make you want to give it a try then I'm not sure what will.
- Macadamia Natural Oil - Healing Oil Treatment -- This is what was making my box so heavy. Its a bottle of lush macadamia nut and argan oils. It also says it has a bonus of cutting down on drying time. Now that is something I'm interested in. Wish I would of had this with me in Vegas last week.
- Whish - Shave Crave Shaving Cream -- This is an organic shea butter shaving cream and it smells awesome. Its a great size so I can see stashing this in my travel bag. Again why did I not have this for my trip.
- Madewell - Emery Board -- not sure how they knew I needed this but emory boards are one of those things that I always seem to need and I never remember to buy. I've already put this one in my bag.
All in all I think this was a pretty decent box. I've not tried any thing I got and some of them are very interesting. If you are still curious Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that costs $10 a month and you get a box of samples to try. You can then review the products and get points to use towards full size products in their shop.
So did you get a box this month? What did you think?
disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links and when you sign up through me I get points. :)