Its Thursday so that means its time to link up with Thursday Thoughts over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom and I'm totally linking up. If you haven't checked out her blog its awesome and a great read. She's also an enabler to my subscription box addiction but shhhh don't tell anyone ;)
Now onto my musing of the day.
- N starts spring break today and we might just stay home and play Skylanders all day.
WeHe only has the starter pack with three characters but I think we need some more. What is the average number of Skylanders that people have? I'm curious since if it were me I would probably get online and buy them all. LOL who wants to play a game without all the pieces? I'm totally not getting the point of that.
- If we do play all day then C will get alot of Ipad time. Its the only time this works since they always are fighting over whose turn it is. I know this will get worse as C gets older. So who in my family is going to upgrade soon so my little guy can have his own ;)
- Last weekend was so busy I didn't get to play with my new Paper Pumpkin box yet and with leaving for Easter this weekend it will probably have to wait until I get back. :(
- So what is everyone doing for Easter? We are heading to my mom's house and after church having lunch at the Speedway Club and then we'll do dinner at my dad's house. The boys will get spoiled at both and have tons of fun hunting eggs.
- Next week while the boys and I are staying at my moms I really want to hit the Pottery Barn Outlet. I'm itching to do some simple new decorations for spring/summer and I love walking around in there. Hmm I wonder if my brother is off and can watch the boys. I know the next text I'm doing today.
So that's what I'm thinking about this morning. What is on your mind? Link up and share your thoughts.