Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thursday Thoughts


I haven't done this post in awhile but I'm here today to link up for Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • Are you all expecting the bad weather this weekend?  We are supposed to get ice and some snow tomorrow and since NC doesn't do well in winter I expect to be in the house for awhile.

  • I have the best friends. I've said before we make gifts for each other for Christmas and my friend Michelle made these for us.  She talks about them over on her blog 3 Monkeys Throwing Around some Paper the other day. Mine has a prominent spot in my bathroom :)

  • Do any of you do a chart like this?  I took a screen shot of this one the other day.  We have some unwritten chores here that they do but I think I could come up with some extras for them. Mine are trying to raise money for when we go to Disney so thinking this might work.  We would have the you must do your required chores first and then you could do extras for money.  N is tracked out next week and we are going to work on it.

  • I used this as my Throwback Thursday today and it has me just a little to excited.  We are currently waiting on our next set of bands and can't wait for it to be our time to go.

Stay safe this weekend everyone.
Jenny








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...