Monday, February 1, 2016

Currently 2016





Oh WOW how did it get to be February already.  I swear we just celebrated New Years and now we are onto the second month of the year.  Craziness I tell you.  The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic around here so I haven't had a chance to blog but I'm back tonight to check in with my normal Monday link up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently post and a little recap.

Currently.....

Happy--- that the snow is over.  It snowed on a Friday and then again on Saturday and the kids were back to school by Tuesday. That has to be a record here for NC. Of course last weekend and this week we are hitting 70 so the snow still in the shade is even melting.  I'm ready for spring already.

Unbelieving--- that my Mr Man is 8 already.  It is so hard to believe that N turned 8 last week. He is tracked out of school so he got to hang out with me and decided he wanted bundt cake for dessert after having cicis for dinner.  We love bundt cake in our family. :)  Since he is growing so much he got a new bike for his birthday and we've been able to ride it a lot so far.  It looks so big on him but he'll hopefully get a full years out of this one.

Enjoying--- track out so far.  We had our snow and now we have mild weather so they can go out to play. N has taken full advantage so far with going to the library, sitting in front of the fire and taking a basketball technique class at our clubhouse. He is learning so much.

Smiling--- at C. I can't leave him out this week. He just makes me smile he is so stinkin' cute.  Both boys got bean bag chairs for Christmas and as you can see they love them. This was how he played the other day and said take my picture so of course I did.

Loving--- my cat Kali. I feel like I've posted about her a lot lately but she has been really lovey and all over me of late. I have a feeling that its not a great sign since she is 18years old but I'm enjoying it as much as I can.

We have another big week of errands and clearing out here and basketball.  N is home for two more weeks before he goes back to school so we are going to try to work in a museum or two and some other fun day outings while we can but he really is happy being home and just vegging some. I swear his being 8 makes him act more and more like a teenager. LOL

Have a great week everyone,
Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...