Monday, March 21, 2016

Currently 2016

Good Morning!!!  I haven't been blogging much lately but I'm hoping to get back more into the swing of things and I don't know of a better way then linking up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently post on a Monday morning.

Currently.....

Excited--- that I got to spend a fun weekend with my friend Michelle from 3 Monkey's Throwing Around some Paper hanging out, watching movies (Magic Mike XXL :)) and scrapping.  We also made a trip to Nothing Bundt Cakes for some yummy desserts. 

Loving--- Ns Spring picture.  I think they came out great.

Sleeping--- in a new bed.  Well N is sleeping in a new bed. He's been talking about wanting a loft bed and a friend was getting rid of theirs so we moved it into Ns room.  He is in love with it and never bothers me trying to get me to let him sleep in my room anymore :)  Definitely a win-win.

Smiling--- at Cs new shirt. I know I've posted before with him in his Ketchup shirt but he is quickly growing out of that one so when we were at Hanna Anderson the other day we saw this one and had to grab it.  It is so stinkin' cute.

Planning--- On when I can go back to WDW.  We are going in April but with the new summer discount and the option for the exclusive Magic Band I'm wanting to go back.  I NEED a BB-8 magic band.  You can see info on the new promotion in my post from the other day. WDW Summer Discount.

We have a busy week again with School activities and my birthday and Easter.  I can't wait for all of it.  Everyone have a great week and a Happy Easter.
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...