Monday, March 28, 2016

Currently2016

Hi everyone!!!  It is Monday again and I'm back linking up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently post on a Monday morning.

Currently.....

Exhausted--- We went to Great Wolf Lodge near my mom's house on Friday and it was a long day.  The boys loved it and M got to go with us this time which was great. It also meant I didn't have to go on all the slides which is just fine by me. Give me a roller coaster anyday but I do not love waterslides.  Cs favorite is the wave pool and I'm right there with him.  We all had fun but it makes for a tiring night.  

Smiling--- At my two little men.  They are so great and we had a lot of fun at grandma's house and having brunch at the Speedway Club and seeing the bunny.  We somehow never made it out to see a bunny so glad he was still hanging around on Easter.

Walking--- with N.  Since C is on spring break this week he is spending a couple extra days at grandma's house but N and I had to come home. Of course with the gorgeous weather we had to take a walk tonight and stop at our picture spot.  He is a riot and I love having some alone time with him.

Excited--- for our trip to Disney.  I get to talk Disney all the time with people while I'm helping plan their trips but I still get way too excited when it is my turn to go.  Our magicbands for our next trip just came and I was lucky enough to get one of the new purple ones.  I might be just a little to excited for it.

Shopping--- for stamping stuff.  Stampin' Ups Sale-a-bration ends on the 31st and I'm working on my last order for this sale. I actually need some white cardstock so it is a perfect time to order and get some freebies.  You can see my post in it over HERE.

Have a great week everyone.
Jenny






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...