Wednesday, March 30, 2016

TV Talk Tuesday





So who is ready for some TV Talk?  I feel like I got behind last week with everything going on but after this weekend we need to do some talking.  Shows are also coming back from hiatus and gearing up for their final pushes towards the season finales which always means lots of excitement and shocks.
 As always there will be SPOILERS below so enter at your own risk.


Let's start with the big one this weekend and the Walking Dead.  Oh my goodness while the episode was really a big setup for the finale next week it was still pretty good. Carol is still a badass even if she is losing her mind a bit. I feel bad for Maggie and I hope everything is ok with the baby. And let's not even get me started with that cliffhanger at the end.  I do not think that Daryl is dead but he obviously got shot so hopefully its just a flesh wound of sorts.  That does leave him open for what happens next week with Negan though.  I'm just a little too excited for Negan to show up next week and while I won't go to much into it right now I think we are in for another cliffhanger which is really going to suck.  LOL  This show really just keeps getting better and better.  If you are as addicted as I am the don't forget to check out Sonequa and Lauren on Lip Sync battle this week.


Next up is Supergirl.  I loved this weeks episode and the crossover with the Flash. They had great chemistry and I loved seeing her interact with someone who is kindof like her.  It also pushed along her relationship with James which was a little long overdue if you ask me.  Myriad will be interesting to see how it plays out.  I guess my biggest issue isn't even one with the show and its more with DC.  I'm so used to Marvel and basically everyone living in the same world to then deal with DC where everyone lives in their own little bubble that it takes something special to happen for them to get together.  I am wondering in the Legends can cross Earths like they can cross time. They then would be able to go to any show but I'm not sure if that is possible or not. Anyone read the comics and have more incite?


Oh my who watched the finale of Younger?  This show is awesome and I'm sure it has nothing to do with me being her age. Although I can't even imagine going back and redoing life. I love where I am right now but I do love the premise of the show. It is however looking like it is coming to a head and I'm hoping that next season her secret is revealed at least to a few more people.  If you haven't watched yet you really  need to binge it.  It is so fun and zany and fresh.  Plus the guys don't hurt either ;)  

Happy watching,
Jenny







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...