Monday, February 18, 2013

Good Morning

Good Monday morning everyone!!!  Is is a holiday for you? N doesn't have school today but he does get to go to the dentist.  I'm sure he is thrilled. :)  I'm looking forward to a slow moving morning after my busy weekend. Saturday we had snow here which didn't stick at all at my house but it didn't matter to me since I went scrapbooking with my girls.  I decided to work on my convention pictures from last year so that I could start getting in the mood for this year.  Here is one of the layouts I did.
Do you watch the show Supernatural? I'm a little obsessed ;)  Last year we went to the convention in Nashville and this year we are going in Las Vegas.  I can't wait.

Sunday was a more laid back day but I did get together with my girls for a movie night. We watched Pitch Perfect.  It was a good movie but I wanted so much more singing.

How was your weekend?  Big plans this week?

Jenny

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...