- MustHave Fashion - Brokedown Wrap - this is so soft and with some travel coming up I know I will put this to good use. A couple colors were issued to people but I got the white and love it.
- MustHave Fashion - Hanky Panky Thong - I must live under a rock since everyone is raving on this brand and I've never heard of it. I'm also very excited it came in my favorite share of green. Another item that will get some love.
- MustHave Food - Mariebelle New York's Tresor Box - these are dark chocolate beads and who doesn't love chocolate.
- MustHave Beauty - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stick - I got the Romantic color and again this is something people are raving on but I've never tried so excited to give it a whirl.
- MustHave Entertainment - Nichols Sparks Safe Haven - I've actually not read this book and even though I wish that movie tickets were included like the last time they gave us a book I'm happy with this and a code for a song from the movie.
- MustHave Home - Connoisseurs Quick Jewelry Cleanser - I actually notices the other day that my rings need some cleaning so I will give this to M to do it for me ;) He is my go to jewelry cleaner so he will be very excited to have this.
- Special Extra - Conversation Hearts - This box was supposed to be here for Valentine's Day but mine didn't make it however I do like these and will take them scrapbooking with me tomorrow.
So over all this is a good month for me and I can't wait to dig into the goodies. For those that want to know POPSugar Must Have is a monthly subscription box that costs $35 a month and you get a box of MustHave goodies to enjoy. Let me know if you get the box and what did you think.
disclaimer: My affiliate link is included so if you order through me I get credits toward future boxes. :)