Now for the goodies:
- Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams and Smooth Operator - These are two individual servings of peanut butter. One is a regular natural peanut butter and the other is peanut butter blended with rich dark chocolate. I'm not a huge PB fan but I can see breaking this out with some crackers for a snack.
- Snack wells Yogurt Pretzels - its a 100 calorie pack and I know my boys will dig into it.
- Enjoy Life Plentis Crunchy Lentil Chips - File this under the I've never heard of it category but since we are chip hounds in my house they will be eaten quickly.
- Nabisco Chips Ahoy Chewy Chocolate Chip with Reese's - This has Ms name written all over it. I actually bought another version of a reeses chocolate chip cookie last week and he complained that it wasn't the chewy kind so Goodies must have been listening and sent just what he's been wanting ;)
- J&Ds Bacon POP - The description for this one says Bacon makes everything better, doesn't it? The unexpected hit of smokey bacon flavor in this light and fluffy vegetarian popcorn makes for quite a delicious duo Uhm I just have to say that NO I will not be eating this as it is grossing me out just thinking of it. LOL but my brother is a bacon goes with everything guy so I will be sending this to him. I don't think he reads my blog but if he does HI Ryan!!! You will be getting mail soon. ;)
- Nutty Bean ChickPz - I've never had chick peas as a snack but this looks good. I got the Sweet and Spicy Chipolte. I'm all over the spicy so this is on my snack list.
Over all I think this is a good box. Did you get your box yet? What did you think.