Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thursday Thoughts



Happy December Thursday!!!  I'm back today and linking up with Jen for her Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • It has been a dreary rainy week here so far but today it is windy and cool but we have sun.  I actually had to get my sunglasses out today. Crazy I know!!!
  • I don't care for turkey so Thanksgiving is not my food holiday at all.  I mean I'll eat it once but I don't want to eat it for days. LOL M on the other hand would eat it everyday I'm pretty sure.  He got all excited when I took what was left and made him a turkey pot pie.  I ate it once but he finished it off.

  • My girlfriends and I get together each December to celebrate Christmas at the Melting Pot and we make little gifts for each other.  I always have ideas far in advance but then I wait until the last minute to get the supplies and put them together. You would think one of these years I would learn ;)  I can't share what I'm making yet since I know they read my blog  but I'll share once we get together.
  • Speaking of gifts I did get my Rambling of a Suburban Mom gift out in the mail yesterday.  I'm so excited that she did a secret santa exchange this year and I can't wait for my recipient to get hers. I even got it mailed out a few days early :)
  • C had his school pictures on Tuesday and Sunday he told me he wanted a haircut before it.  Uhm his normal hair studio is closed on Mondays so we went to the Great Clips right by my house and they did a great job.  He let N go first and he just wanted a trim and then when it was Cs turn he told the stylist that he wanted his shorter then Ns.  She looked and my and I said sure so he got a good cut that will last awhile.  It really is stinkin' cute.

  • We are starting to really get into the holidays and M got the tree up last night so the boys and I are going to start decorating it once N gets home today.  I'm so ready!!!


Have a great week everyone!
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...