Happy December Thursday!!! I'm back today and linking up with Jen for her Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.
- It has been a dreary rainy week here so far but today it is windy and cool but we have sun. I actually had to get my sunglasses out today. Crazy I know!!!
- I don't care for turkey so Thanksgiving is not my food holiday at all. I mean I'll eat it once but I don't want to eat it for days. LOL M on the other hand would eat it everyday I'm pretty sure. He got all excited when I took what was left and made him a turkey pot pie. I ate it once but he finished it off.
- My girlfriends and I get together each December to celebrate Christmas at the Melting Pot and we make little gifts for each other. I always have ideas far in advance but then I wait until the last minute to get the supplies and put them together. You would think one of these years I would learn ;) I can't share what I'm making yet since I know they read my blog but I'll share once we get together.
- Speaking of gifts I did get my Rambling of a Suburban Mom gift out in the mail yesterday. I'm so excited that she did a secret santa exchange this year and I can't wait for my recipient to get hers. I even got it mailed out a few days early :)
- C had his school pictures on Tuesday and Sunday he told me he wanted a haircut before it. Uhm his normal hair studio is closed on Mondays so we went to the Great Clips right by my house and they did a great job. He let N go first and he just wanted a trim and then when it was Cs turn he told the stylist that he wanted his shorter then Ns. She looked and my and I said sure so he got a good cut that will last awhile. It really is stinkin' cute.
- We are starting to really get into the holidays and M got the tree up last night so the boys and I are going to start decorating it once N gets home today. I'm so ready!!!
Have a great week everyone!