Tuesday, December 8, 2015

TV Talk Tuesday



WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Who is ready for some TV Talk? I'm a little sad that shows are going on hiatus for awhile but I'm glad that it will give me a chance to catch up on some shows I'm behind on.  So let's get chatting.


I did not see that coming. The Vampire Diaries really shocked me last week and I did not expect for them to kill off Lily like that. When we saw the 3 year ahead flash forward and showing her as the slayer I was a little confused until they bookended the show with the results that Damon wasn't in his right mind and it wasn't here but we still couldn't see who it was so I'm still confused.


Another I totally didn't see that one coming happened on Once Upon a Time this week.  Since I read a ton of spoilers I kindof knew where the show was going when it comes back but I had no idea what they had to do to get there.  I did get a bit of a Buffy flashback watching this scene though. Did anyone else? I mean she just get Angel back from being Angelus and then she had to run him through and send him back to the underworld and OUaT did the same thing.  I was watching and totally went back to BtVS in my head. LOL  We all know how that one turned out so I'm guessing this will turn out a similar way. The show will be lacking some villiany goodness if they keep killing off all the hot bad guys. ;)  We have a long hiatus for this one so we have to wait until March and when it comes back it will be the 100th episode so they are having lots of old cast members come back in their roles and I can't wait for it.  It looks like so much fun and I'm really liking the arc they are leading into and that it really has to do with the main cast and not helping a special guest star coming on.



M and I have been working out way through last seasons Elementary.  We were a bit behind but we are actually ready to start this season now.  The issue we have is that we like to watch it together and then we actually have to think while watching this show so not one we just have on while doing something else.  Needless to say we are kindof caught up now and will be starting this season soon.  So if you do watch think back to last season and lets talk about the finale.  I'm a little confused are we supposed to think that Sherlock used again? or was he just kindof in shock by what all happened?  I'm sure the new shows answer this but I'm confused.

Have a great hiatus and catch up on your shows.
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...