Saturday, December 12, 2015

Peachycheap grab bag Nov 2015

So exciting!!! I opened my mail the other day and had my Padded Flat Rate Envelope from Peachycheap.  I love their mystery grab bags and grab them often when they are posted. Normally I grab the one on Christmas but they had one for Black Friday and I grabbed it too. I will probably get the Christmas one if they have it :)  In case you didn't know Peachycheap is a crafty deal of the day site. The post a deal each day at midnight and its first come first serve. 


I didn't take  first look picture but right on top was the red anchor washi and you all know me I love washi and I don't have any anchors so I was happy right off the bat.  I also love October Afternoon and have gotten a couple of their Santa Sacks in the past so whenever I get their goodies I'm a happy camper.  And look at that little deer down on the bottom right!!!  It is just too stinkin' cute.

This bag was $12.99 and then $4.99 for shipping and for that price I am very happy.  While these aren't things I would normally by for myself I love the challenge of thinking outside my normal style and using different goodies to make my pages look different in my books.  Such fun and great quality items to work with in this one.  I'm hoping they do another grab bag on Christmas so I can get another bag of awesome fun.

Have a great and crafty holiday,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...