Wednesday, December 2, 2015

TV Talk Tuesday on Wednesday



WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

So I just never got a chance to finish this up yesterday so here it is on Wednesday and I'm going to talk some TV.


So let's start with the big talk of the week and the midseason finale of the Walking Dead.  I will go ahead and say I thought it was just a meh episode. I think if it was a finale and I knew that I wasn't going to have new ones for a couple months it would have been ok but still nothing to write home about.  It did kindof show what is going on after the wall fell and seeing that we are loosing Deanna is also sad but I want to know what happened to the other Alexandrians. I know some of the have to make it out of here and just where are they? It almost felt like the episode should have been 90min and have something big happen right at the end.  I'm guessing that we will now have something big to kick off the second half of the season which I just noticed is Valentine's Day. LOL  What a great present lets cuddle up and watch some walkers kill a couple of people on tv. LOL ok I just couldn't resist since that would be a great idea for a present for me. :)


I also got a chance to watch Supergirl this week and I will say this show is growing on me. I'm starting to care for the characters and I want to see how it plays out.  With that this week was a little weaker then the last couple and while I know they had to get a way to have Lucy stay in town and this was the vehicle for that.  I'm also loving the interaction between Alex and Max.  There is something going on with him and I'm sure it will come out but I like that he helped out and that he seems to like Alex. They have some chemistry going on so I'm sure a hookup is in the future and really anytime you can get Peter Facinelli in a romantic scene I'm happy but I do like him playing a bit of a villain too.


I also just got a chance to catch up on Once Upon a Time and oh my do I love Hook when he is all villainess.  Hmm maybe I have a thing for the bad boys ;)  I can't wait to see how it plays out next week with the extra badguys thrown in the mix.  It was not what I was expecting when he went dark and I was kindof hoping that he and Swan would be dark together but I guess what they are saying is that while she was the darkness she was never really dark.  Hook on the other hand plays the character really well and I like him a bit evil and bad guy versus kindof being as he put it a lovesick puppy dog.  I like him with an egde.  Also very random I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned but I love the opening sequence for OUaT and how they work a symbol for the episode in the background of the shot. This week it was Hook's ship.  I think that is just a fun and different way to change up the opening.

So that is what I'm thinking about right now. Many shows are having finales this week and next and then I'll try and catch up on some of the shows I haven't had a chance to watch yet this season.  I've heard good things about many of them.

Have a great week,
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...