Monday, February 15, 2016

Currently 2016





Happy Monday everyone!!!  N was supposed to track back into school this morning but we are having an ice issue here so he's home :(.  He NEEDs to go back to school and he is ready to go back so hopefully they go tomorrow. Of course they have a field trip tomorrow so not much of a first day back. LOL  This is going to be a C heavy post again today but he is much more into picture taking right now then N is so that is what you get.  Have a great week and don't forget to check out the link up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently.

Currently.....

Cheering--- for my little man to turn 5.  His birthday was last week and he had a blast.  You can see how silly he currently is and he keeps thinking he is going to kindergarten right now. He thought it when we registered him and again now that he's 5.  Sorry kid you have to wait until July for that. :)



Partying--- with C for his school Valentine's party.  Don't preschools do such great fun with parties? I love out preschool and all the fun that we have.


Crafting--- for Valentine's Day. We had a melted crayon kit here that both boys wanted to use.  C was the first one so we made some really cute melted crayon popsicles and candy to bag and give to his friends.  We also used the Paper Pumpkin January 2016 kit to add the tags to the edges.  I still love my kits and if you are wanting a fun monthly craft box the 3 month sub is on sale and you will get a sale-a-bration item. That is a great deal. You can check it out HERE.


That is my quick catch up for today. I'm still in major shock from the Walking Dead last night and I want to try and watch it again today.  Hmm maybe I'll send the boys out to play in the Sleet so I can watch ;) I'm sure they won't mind. LOL

Have a great Monday!!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...