Monday, February 22, 2016

Currently 2016


Good Afternoon!!!  I hope everyone is having a great start to the week. I will say today is really a Monday for me. I stayed up late watching the Disneyland special and then I just HAD to watch the Walking Dead so that meant I was up later then normal.  I am dragging today but I am here to check in for my weekly post with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently.

Currently.....

Smiling--- at the jammies I found C on clearance at Target.  He loves onesie jammies and these are great for around here. He gets so hot with the feet kind so hopefully these will be a bit better for him. Plus they are minions and who doesn't love minions.

Loving--- my little men.  It was just us yesterday afternoon so we ran out to PDQ for lunch and they wanted a milkshake.  They would share but said they HAD to have their own straws.

Ready--- for Ns basketball clinic to be over. He goes every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon and while it has been great and he has learned a lot poor C and I  just have to hang out and make our own fun. He has been a real trooper but I'm pretty sure he is about done with me of course you can't tell by this happy boy picture from last week.

Excited--- I'm hosting an online Usborne party and my consultant posted this picture. It is so true and I love it.  I love reading stories and getting lost in the world the author has created and I can be anything I want.  I'm working on that with my boys and letting them really discover the world of books and where it can take you.

Ready--- for my next Disney trip.  I was able to work on my Fastpass reservations this weekend and was able to get the coveted Anna & Elsa reservation and I'm totally making my boys go to see them. :)  they can just deal with all the girlie stuff I make them do at Disney. LOL but I really think they like it and they can just use me as their excuse saying that their mommy needs to check out everything so they had to meet the princess, eat with the princess, ride the kiddie ride etc.  Gotta love the mind of little boys.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!!
Jenny




2 comments:

  1. What a cute minion you have!! Lots of adorable pics of your kiddos!
    Thank you so much for joining my Currently Link Up! Have a great week & Choose Happy! XOXO Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....that is an awesome onsie...how did I miss that???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...