This months bag. Its a metallic pewter color and a great shape. A little more square then other bags so it has a nice base to it.
Some great items to try.
- Urban Decay glide on eye pencil. I'm pretty sure the color is Zero and who can't use another eye pencil. Love this and it appears to be smooth. I plan to try this soon.
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania eyeshadow in LP11 baby pink pearl. I haven't opened this yet but I'll give it a try. I don't wear alot of eyeshadow but with the holidays I'll have more occasions to dress up a bit.
- be a bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess. I'm really loving this brand since it was a sample in a bag a couple months ago. This is the first lip gloss I have from them and I can't wait to try this. Its a little redder then I normally wear but being winter I think I can get away with it.
- Mai Couture Highlighter Papier. Truthfully I have no idea how this really works. I'm going to have to check it out and see about it. I have an idea that you can carry it for a touch up later in the day so if that's it then its a great idea.
- Mirabella primer for face and eyes. Another product that sounds great so I can't wait to try. I've never used this brand so a new one for me.
Over all another great month. Ipsy is quickly becoming my favorite beauty bag each month. The items are a great sample size and the colors have all been good for me.