Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ipsy December 2012 Bag Review

I was very excited to get home and find the hot pink envelope in my mailbox.  I love Ipsy and can't wait to get my bag every month.  For those that don't know Ipsy is a monthly subscription box that includes a cute bag with 5 beauty samples in it each month for $10.  So far I've gotten all decent size samples and have used or tried most of the items.  Here we go for this months goodies.


This months bag.  Its a metallic pewter color and a great shape.  A little more square then other bags so it has a nice base to it.


Some great items to try.


  • Urban Decay glide on eye pencil. I'm pretty sure the color is Zero and who can't use another eye pencil. Love this and it appears to  be smooth.  I plan to try this soon.
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania eyeshadow in LP11 baby pink pearl.  I haven't opened this yet but I'll give it a try. I don't wear alot of eyeshadow but with the holidays I'll have more occasions to dress up a bit.
  • be a bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess.  I'm really loving this brand since it was a sample in a bag a couple months ago.  This is the first lip gloss I have from them and I can't wait to try this. Its a little redder then I normally wear but being winter I think I can get away with it.
  • Mai Couture Highlighter Papier.  Truthfully I have no idea how this really works. I'm going to have to check it out and see about it. I have an idea that you can carry it for a touch up later in the day so if that's it then its a great idea.
  • Mirabella primer for face and eyes.  Another product that sounds great so I can't wait to try. I've never used this brand so a new one for me.
Over all another great month.  Ipsy is quickly  becoming my favorite beauty bag each month.  The items are a great sample size and the colors have all been good for me.

Jenny

9 comments:

  1. I love Urban Decay and most face primers!! Hope you like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for mine to arrive! Does the bag come with any discount codes for Urban Decay!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No discount code it just says a free gift with purchase.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder is its a specific amount. Thanks for responding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Sadly I don't know much about Urban Decay but I don't think its a full size. Based on what I have of other pencils I'd say about 3/4 size.

      Delete
    2. It's the travel size, so it's a bit smaller than the full size. Even so, it'll last a while. Personally, since I don't always wear makeup, this size will last quite some time. :)

      Delete
  6. The pencil is .03 oz compared to .04 full size, it's a great eyeliner by far my favorite ever, having oily skin this eye liner never smudges on me! Combine it with the primer potion for all day wear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...