Monday, December 17, 2012

Sodacan Snowflakes

Making a couple gifts for this holiday season and my friend over at 3 monkeys throwing around some paper made some of these and I thought they were great and had to try them myself.  Not many supplies are required and the hardest part was cutting out the soda cans.  I made mine with three layers of cans but you can play around and see what you like and what works for you.
 Start with a can.  It can be any can that you like and any colors.  Just rinse it and let it dry and you are set to go.
 Cut off the top and bottom and down the side so that it will lay flat to go through the big shot.
 M and N got in on the fun an helped run things through the Big Shot.  Isn't the Big Shot the most fun ever?
 Here are some of the snowflakes all lined up waiting to be placed together.

Here is one of the finished products.  I placed a brad in the middle to hold the layers together and then ran some silver cord through the top for the hanger.  A couple of rhinestones on the tips and its very pretty.  This picture isn't great but I do love them.














Hope you enjoy!!!

Jenny

disclaimer:  I am still a Stampin' Up demo so if you order products through me I do get commission.  However all comments and opinions are my own as always.

1 comment:

  1. I love them!!!!! Turned out wonderfully!!!!! Noah looks so happy making those snowflakes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...