Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Naturebox Dec 2012

Yeah my Naturebox came today.  Thanksgiving weekend they had a special where you could get the box for $1 so I had to jump in and try it. I will admit I'm not the most adventurous when it comes to dried fruits and nuts so I thought this would be a good way to try some out and see what I may like.

 Opening the box it was pretty full and of course and the inserted info card.  This card didn't have a description of all the included items but it did have lots of info on it and a recipe on the back.


Now for the goodies:
  • Big Island Pineapple - includes pineapple. yeap that's it just one ingredient. :)
  • Organic Mighty Mix - includes raisins, sunflower seeds, date pieces, peanuts, apricots, pumpkin seeds, raw almonds, dried apples, and walnuts
  • Harvest Fruit Granola - includes oats, apricots, cranberries, pears, pecans, currants, coconut and some oils and stuff
  • Honey Nut Medley - includes peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, cane juice and honey
  • Maui Onion Crunch - includes almonds, onions, garlic, and seasonings
Everything looks really good and I'm going to try them all.  Like I said I'm a little leery of the healthy stuff but I'm up for the challenge.  If you want to try it out for yourself you can get 25% off your first box if you click my link through facebook.  They are upgrading their ordering system and there will be more options for January.  Or send me a message and I will send you a personal email with a signup link. 

Jenny

disclaimer:  If you use my link then you will get 25% off and I will get credit for your order. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...