This month I got box number 34 out of the 34 different boxes. I will admit that I am loving this box way more then last months lotion fiasco. LOL
As always the boxes come with a flyer insert that lets you know what is in your box. This one also came with a fold out flyer with 25 ways to make 2013 awesome and let me say they are really funny. Nothing to serious here.
Now onto the goodies:
- Number 4 clarifying shampoo - This is actually a great sample size and I can toss it in my togo bag. I've seen this shampoo at the store but never purchased it so I can't wait to give it a try.
- theBalm Put a Lid On It - I am very excited to get this even though the sample is really small. I don't think I will use much at a time though since it goes on your eyelids so this should last awhile. With all the cool new eyeshadow I've been getting in my boxes this is a great addition.
- Clark's Botanicals smoothing marine cream - I just need to say that I really hope this one doesn't become a must have since a full size jar is $115 WOW!!! I can tell you now I will not pay that for a face cream but I am curious to see how cool this is to get that price.
- Skinny Chic perfume - This actually smells pretty good. It says its a mix of green apple, sweet mint and warm amber. I might actually try to wear this one out some. Now if it does what the insert says: "Sexy, zesty, and bursting with energy Skinny Chic is your daily cure for the common bore. A spritz a day keeps you feeling young, slim, and beautiful" then I will be all about getting me some more of this.;)
- Juice Beauty Daily essentials to go - This is a 1-2-3 step process so even though its foil wrappers I think its only meant to work once so that's not too bad. I've tried some of the other Juice Beauty product samples I've gotten so I can't wait to give this a go.
All in all a decent box and there are some products that I can't wait to try out. So let me know do you get Birchbox? Which box did you get this month? Do you love it? For those that need to know Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that cost $10 a month and you get a little box of samples to try out. They also have a point system so once you get your box you can review the items and get points to use towards full size products in their store.
disclaimer: This post includes my affiliate link. If you order through my link then I will get credit for it. Even with the credits the opinions and reviews are my own and are how I feel. :)