Here we go...
First glance. :) It always makes me smile when I get this glance of the wrapped goodies. This box is also very heavy so another happy moment.
The first reveal after the tissue is opened. I know why the box is so heavy.
And onto the contents:
- Must Have Fitness - Merrithew Stability Ball - I actually don't own one of these and as I'm working towards getting more active this year (well I cleaned off my elliptical and bought some new tennis shoes so I've started the thought process;)) I'm going to try and put this to use.
- Must Have Fashion - The Remix Timebomb - This is the pink watch. I love this and can't wait to wear it for fun.
- Must Have Beauty - Epicuren Discovery LipBalm - really who can have enough lip balm? I'm addicted to it and will try this one out.
- Must Have Food - PopBar Hot Chocolate on a Stick - ok these are awesome. I can't wait to make it tonight. Basically you place the chocolate stick in steaming mug of milk. I'm planning on trying it tonight while watching my Vampire Diaries. :)
- Must Have Food - Jet-puffed Vanilla Mallow Bits- These will go great in my hot chocolate.
- Special extras - Think Thin Bars - I've never tried any of these and they say they contain little to no sugar. Not sure how good they can be with that statement but someone here will give them a try.
- Also included is a $15 gift certificate to Casetagram but I haven't looked up anything to see if its worth doing yet or not. I don't usually count these in my box since you have to buy something to use it but occasionally there are some that are free ones so they are worth looking into at least.
So do you get the POPSugar MustHave? What did you think of this month? Overall I thought it was ok everything is fun and good in it just not mind blowing but I'm not sure what I'm expecting so not sure what they could have changed.
disclaimer: Yes that is my affiliate link up there. When you join through me I get credits and eventually free boxes.