- Cascal - This is a natural soda and it looks interesting. I placed it in the fridge so I'll try it this week.
- Wild Garden Traditional Hummus and Pita Chips - I can't wait to dig into this one. C and I love hummus and this is such a cute togo kindof package that it could be good for parks and museums and while we are out and about.
- Go Nola - hmm I'm not sure about this one. But the boys and I will give it a shot.
- Flamous Brands Falafel Chips - I have never heard of such a thing but I'm a chip girl so I will grab these for a much later this week.
- Skeeter Snacks Cookie - N has already scoped this snack out. He didn't get it today but I know it will come back up this week.
- Stretch Island Fruit Chews - These are no sugar added, made with fruit only fruit snacks. Fruit snacks could be another food group in my house so once the boys realize this is what is in this bag I'm sure it will be gone.
- Nature's Bakery While Wheat Fig Bar - I like fig newtons and this looks like it in the picture so if it tastes like one I'm all in.
So overall I love this box and you can't beat the price of $7.00 a month. This is such a great assortment and I love getting this box every month.