And without further to do here is the bag....
Now I will admit this isn't my favorite bag. Its a goo size but its a navyish color with stars and just not my thing. However it will make a cute gift holder or something so I will share it like that.
Onto the good stuff:
- Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play - this is one of those brands that I have seen but never purchases and I love this size since its great to take on vacation. I see this getting used when I head to Vegas in March.
- Nailtini - I love this polish and we got a great glitter one the other month. I know there are two colors that were sent out this month a red color and then this light pink. Its called Frappe and while not a color I would normally buy I do like it as a neutral and since I have alot of reds already this is great to add into the mix.
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil - I have no idea what this is but reading the packaging it sounds like a great all over moisturizer. It can go on your face, nails, hair, in the bath etc so I'm sure to try it out.
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter - I just need to say this smells delicious. I read someone say that and I was like no way but now that I have it I'm all in and loving the scent. I can't wait to use this.
- Soho Concealer Brush - Since I'm getting all of this new makeup and fun stuff monthly its nice that they sent a brush. I don't really know what a concealer brush is used for since my normal concealer is a cream but I will look into and put it to good use. Who doesn't need a good concealer.
Over all a great bag and contents. I can't wait to see what we'll get next month.