Monday, January 28, 2013

Noah's 5th Birthday!!!

I'm really not sure how my Mr. Man got to be 5 years old today!!!  Time sure does fly. As luck would have it his preschool was cancelled today since the public schools had a delay. He thought that was great and said they did it just for his birthday. :)  It will be an awakening next year when they don't cancel kindergarten just for him ;)

We are having a Star Wars themed joint birthday for my two boys in a couple weeks and I was able to order them some matching shirts from Bits & C.  They are awesome!!!

Here is the beginning of the invitations that I'm making. I'm using Stampin' Up s My Digital Studio to create them and then I will print them and send them out.



I hope everyone has a great day and Happy Birthday to my Mr. Man. I love you!!!

Jenny

disclaimer: yes I am still a Stampin' Up Demo so if you click my link above it takes you to my website. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...