Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Morning Musings



Good morning!!!  So I took a little blogging break but this is a busy season and with all the sickness going on here we just vegged out most of last week but I am back now and hopefully will be here for more fun the rest of the year.

Let's Start with a little weekend recap.  Saturday was Ms birthday so the boys started the day going to a kids build at Lowes and the they came home and we cleaned and finished decorating the little tree and then some family came over for dinner.


Then on Sunday we took full advantage of the 60°F weather here and headed out to the park for some fun.


And since we were close to the Bass Pro shops we stopped over to see Santa.


And since I'm a week behind I'm going to share from the other weekend too :)  We went to the Santa train and had a blast with the cousins and Nana.


We also had breakfast with Santa at California Pizza Kitchen and got a great family photo with Santa.


So as you can see Santa really knows what my boys want for Christmas ;)  They tell him every time.  LOL

Now onto this weeks fun.  We have our first school program timing conflict.  Both N and C have their programs and presentations on Wed this week. So my mom and Ms mom are coming over and we are going to divide and conquer. We are still working on the logistics but each boy will get a couple people to watch them.  We will see how it works out but I'm sure we will have more timing issues as they get older.

This is also the last week of school for both boys.  N is then tracked out until Jan 28th. Yes you read that correctly it is like another summer break for him.  He is excited but I'm not sure how excited I am ;) It is a very long time.

I'm getting pretty good with my shopping but we haven't wrapped anything yet.  That will be on this weeks todo list.  We have our first Christmas celebration this weekend with my side of the family so I will start with those gifts. :)

So that is my random little recap to start this week. How is your week looking? Busy too?

Have a great pre-holiday week!!!
Jenny







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...