Thursday, December 18, 2014

November My Paper Pumpkin Kit

This is a busy week here with both boys finishing up school for the year and that means its time for teacher gifts.  We usually do gift cards for the teachers and then they can go out and get whatever they want with it but you can't just give them the gift card so that is where the My Paper Pumpkin kit comes in.  The kit from November is great for winter cards and gifts and I decided that I would use it as my vessel to give the cards.


If you don't know what My Paper Pumpkin is it is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up that will send you a project box each month with cards or another project that can be completed in about 30 minutes.  The cost of the box is $19.95. If you are not ready to sign up for a monthly box you can now purchase a set 1,3,6,9 or 12 month subscription. These will need to be placed through my Stampin' Up store http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=94340  this will give you the prepaid options.


The boxes each month come in a bright orange box and then the contents are wrapped in tissue and sealed in a shrink wrap.  There are also instructions included in each pack.


I always seem to take a picture of the front but here is the back when I flip it over.  The ink spot and the stamps are loose in the box but all of the actual project parts are in the shrink wrap.


All of the goodies to make this months project.


Here is the first project. This is a really cute die cut card that opens from the center.


And on the inside I stamped the snowfalling across the top. Just FYI if you have this kit and haven't done it yet I stamped off the snow before putting it on the card as I thought it was a little to dark when I went straight to the card.  The saying is also attached with a bit of washi tape!!!  There is so much washi on the spool that I will have extra to put in my stash. Having extra makes me really happy.


This is the other project in the box. This is a great To/From tag that you can use on any gift that you have. N saw this and wanted to add it to his card so you will see how I did that below.  Again I stamped off the snow before stamping on the tag.


Here is the final product.  We used the card and then added the tag to the outside.  Cute and easy and I'm so glad I had the My Paper Pumpkin kit. 

Did you get this kit? Have you used it yet? What fun did you create and use it for?

Happy Crafting!!!
Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...