I'm linking up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.
- I'm not sure where it came from but C is now obsessed with Paw Patrol. I know nothing of this show except the name but looks like I will learn it pretty fast.
- I'm still not done with the teacher gifts for this year and all they are getting are gift cards. LOL I'm using a My Paper Pumpkin kit to create some decorative holders for them and the boys don't have to take them in until tomorrow so I have plenty of time ;) I'll share a post when I get them done today hopefully.
- Ugh M just wrote that N is having a major meltdown going into school today. You can tell it is the holiday and he is more then done with being there. He has 7 more minutes until he is late so we'll see how it goes.
- I have to head out to the mall today for some shopping and I started asking C last night if he wanted to ride in the stroller. His response was he didn't need to take in his Ipad and then he could be a good walker. Hmm I had never mentioned the Ipad but he knows me so well. I guess we will be doing some quick in and out shopping today.
- I think I'm confused with today being Free Shipping day. I'd be a little worried that if I ordered today and did regular shipping that it would get here in time since I ordered things last week with expedited shipping and it still isn't here. :( Seems like this should have been a day last week or even last Monday or something instead of just a week before Christmas.
Ok well I need to get ready to go this morning so I'll stop rambling now. What is everyone else thinking of today? Any big plans?