Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday Morning Musings

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

HaHa look at this it is still technically morning and here I am blogging.  Poor C has a bit of an upset stomach so we were up with him about 3:30 this morning and then again around 9ish. He basically gets a bath each time.  I'm hoping now that he is awake it will be better but its made for a rough morning so far.  They are now up in my room watching tv with their Ipads while I'm downstairs catching up on the computer.;)  With the rain outside it is just one of those days.

So I'm going to do a picture heavy post today so just bear with me.  Lots of very random pictures going on. LOL but it sums up the weekend so far.


Let's start off with Saturday morning and the kids waking up to SNOW. Yes it was snowing here in NC and since we all knew it wouldn't last they ran out in whatever they had on.  It didn't stick and quickly turned to sleet and rain but it was very pretty for a little bit.


That afternoon we had Christmas with my side of the family and my mom got M and I matching Mickey watches.  I love love love them.  N thinks we NEED to plan out next trip to Disney right now so we can wear them together. LOL


Once they left me and the boys made a run to Target and C saw this new PS3 controller on clearance and he just had to have it.  He used some of his new Christmas money for the pink controller.  I don't think he and N will be fighting over who uses which one now. :)


Then because you know it is C and he is crazy he decided to play with his new cars on the blinds.  I mean doesn't every kid line up their cars on the blinds?


And then my yesterday was spent finally getting my Christmas cards ready to mail out today and since I wasn't late enough I decided to update my Erin Condren address book. I have had it for awhile but I haven't really filled it out so now it is all nice and pretty and my addresses are all in one place.  I'm in love with it. Do you guys still use an address book? 


Last night we headed out to one of the local shopping centers that does a light show on the front of the movie theater.  C said he would be in the picture with me to show we were there. LOL it was a little cool out there but we liked the show and its a fun thing to do each year.

So what is up for the rest of your week?  While I'm pretty sure I'm done shopping I still need to wrap everything and get a list ready for the grocery store.  We do Christmas Eve and my brother and sister in laws and then Christmas morning and home with friends coming over for dinner that night.  There is so much food going around but it is so much fun and the kids love playing with each other and talking about all their new gifts.

Have a Merry Christmas week!!!
Jenny





4 comments:

  1. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    cash for scrap cars hobart
    car removal hobart


    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. Local Cash for Car is a licensed auto removal company that buys all types of used, junk, scrap, broken, and damaged vehicles for as much as up to $8,999 car removal in brisbane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I found your website on google and found it very useful and informative for our business and I also shared your website with my other friends also. BNE Copper Recycling do eco-friendly scrap metal recycling in Gold Coast and pay you the most competitive prices in the recycling industry. We buy, collect, and recycle your scrap metal and save the planet from the harmful greenhouse gas emanations that are the primary reason behind the ozone layer damage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Keep It Up buy gifts online pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...