Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

This post contains referral links.

Hi everyone!!! I hope everyone is getting in the holiday season. We are slowly getting there but today was the program at both boys schools at the same time so we did the divide and conquer method.  M and his mom went to Ns presentation and then my mom and I went to Cs program.

 

and then in what was something we probably should have done before C has his program we went and got him a haircut. He kept telling me no but he was all for it when grandma asked. :)  We left it pretty long still but he can now see better and its all cleaned up.


My December Ipsy bag came the other day and I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to review it so I'm going to share it here.

I love it this month. The theme was Thinking of You and the bag is a chalkboard blackish color and more of a pencil case then a makeup bag. So cute and different from the others we've gotten.  This month I got Beauty Without Cruelty facial wash, NYX Butter LipBalm in Marshmellow, Tarte Mascara, Cailyn Cosmetics Eye Polish in Orchid, and Sexy Hair 450° Blow Out Heat Defense Blow Dry Spray.  I'm excited to try all of these items. Many are new brands to me and others are new products from brands I already love. So much fun and a great kick off to December.

Now I'm onto making the rest of the boys teacher gifts.  I need to wait for N to finishing siging the cards and they will be done. :)  We only go a couple more days this week and then they are both out. C until Jan 5th and N until Jan 28th. LOL  I'm already planning activities for next week so that we won't be home the whole time driving each other crazy.

What are you all up to this week?  Are you ready for Christmas? Did you do all your shopping yet?

Have a great week,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...