Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


I'm linking up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.


  • I'm over the sickies. First it was N and then it was C and M. Here's knocking on wood that I don't get it. There is no time for that here.
  • And since I'm not realizing its been a crazy couple of days I've never shared about Thanksgiving. We had a great Friendsgiving and everything was soooooo good.

  • Did anyone else watch the Flash/Arrow crossover?  It was  AWESOME and I'm glad the ratings seem to be really high so hopefully they will do some more.

  • The girls and I have our group Christmas dinner coming up and we do handmade gifts and well yea I haven't made anything yet. LOL  I've had the idea and most of the required items for months but haven't gotten to it.  I guess I'll have a busy weekend ;)
  • Speaking of the weekend we are doing breakfast with Santa at our local California Pizza Kitchen on Saturday and then on Sunday we have the Santa Train and the Durham Museum of Life and Science.  I'm really excited for both events as they are traditions now in our family. 
  • Oh an on Santa the boys went to the Home Depot build last weekend and Santa was there. We weren't so sure about C since he refused to go near him last year but he loved him this year and went right up to his lap.

Off to have some reading time now with C in the fort he built in the playroom :) He is waiting so patiently for me to finish. LOL

Have a great Thursday!!!
Jenny









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...