Friday, September 4, 2015

Ipsy September 2015 Spoilers - My bag Update 9/7

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits for future goodies.



New updates at the bottom!!!

 I've been following Ipsy on snapchat and on facebook and they have been sharing some spoilers.  They usually release it on snapchat the night before it shows up on facebook if you want the first look.  I'm going to share what I have found so far. :)

This month is all about Face Fashion!!!
See you backstage. #ipsy #SeptemberGlamBag#FaceFashion




SNEAK PEEK #1: VIP? That's right. There's a Very Important Product in your #SeptemberGlamBag. Fierce brows or fashionable polish? #ipsy #FaceFashion


SNEAK PEEK #2: It's Fashion Week every week with one of these runway-ready picks. Glowing complexion or gorgeous eyes? #ipsy #SeptemberGlamBag#FaceFashion


SNEAK PEEK #3: Discover the ultimate backstage beauty secrets with one of these must-haves. What lip shade are your ready to wear? #ipsy#SeptemberGlamBag #FaceFashion



 Ipsy  shared that they will be back with sneakpeaks next week. So far it is looking like a good month and I'm excited!!!!

Updated 9/7/2015  - They have posted your bag online if you want to take a look.  I just grabbed a pic of mine. I'll hold out until it gets here for a review but it does look interesting and good for me so far.


Happy Ipsy day,
Jenny

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits for future goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...