Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thursday Thoughts





It's Thursday and I'm back to link up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • So very random but I was talking to some people about dinner routines and when M is home for dinner the boys have some set questions they ask him.  They always ask " How was your day?" "What did you have for lunch?" and "Did you get anything done today?"  I have no idea how it started but it really gets them at least involved in the conversation. He is turn asks them about school and playgroup or whatever else he knows we did that day.  Do you guys have a similiar routine? Do you get the kids involved in your dinner conversations?
  • Speaking of my boys while they may fight and yell at each other one minute. The next minute they will be like this and happy as can  be.

  • C and I hit up Target this morning since N wants to do appetizer-palooza for dinner since football is on tonight. I think we will be switching between the UNC game and the Panthers game. He is in little boy heaven. Anyway while we were there C was working on his Christmas list and wanted to make sure I took a picture of him with the new Disney Infinity 3.0.  I will admit this one looks pretty great and I can't wait to let the boys play ;) ;)

  • Speaking of football NC State kicks off this weekend and the boys are all excited.  I've been loving the timehop this week as it keep showing me the opening game pictures.  I can't believe how little the boys look.  Check back on Monday for my Currently post and I'm sure to have some pics from this weekend :)


That's it from here. Besides football we don't really have any plans for the weekend.  Do you guys have anything going on?

Have a great Labor Day weekend!!!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...