Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thursday Thoughts





Happy Fall Thursday afternoon!!!  I'm back today and linking up with Jen for her Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • I often wonder why my boys insist on being right with me at all times. :) Don't get me wrong but our house is plenty big so I'm not sure why they need to be right with me at all times. LOL

  • Oh and if that isn't close enough they often times want to be right on my lap. 

  • So when they aren't right on me they are next to me and with all the rain we have had the last little bit the family room has been out haven.  M laughed when we bought our furniture and I went ahead and got the two ottomans they had there.  We got the furniture at an outlet center and I just felt back leaving one ottoman all by its lonesome but who could have guessed that 9 years later we would need them both. ;) They both wanted to put their legs out and this is the best way to keep them from kicking each other.


  • Now while I may have been talking about them I do love them to pieces and this one can always tug at my heartstrings.  He is such a mommies boy and a cuddle monkey and I LOVE it.


So how is that for a very kidcentric Thursday Thoughts. LOL  

Have a great weekend!!!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it because the teen years come and then you get cuddles when they want something and then they're out with your car and you can't do anything because you're so worried. But your youngest will have it easier! My daughter in my youngest and she came in my room and woke me up and asked to go to a friends so they could go to the store to buy scratch (lottery) tickets because her friend turned 18 at midnight. I apparently said, yes and told her to wake me when she got home and not be past 1:30. She did and I had NO recollection of it the next morning. Hubby said he remembered BOTH conversations and I did indeed agree to it. My not sleeping self yeah that would not HAVE happened....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...