Monday, November 30, 2015

Currently





Good afternoon!!! I had a busy week last week with Thanksgiving and having my little helpers home and realized I didn't get much blogging in.  Oh well I'm back this week and starting with my Monday Curretly link up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently post.

Currently.....

Thankful--- For champagne!!! Yes when I go to the  families for any holiday my SIL and I manage to down a bottle.  Gotta love the bubble when spending the day with family. :)

Disgusted--- at losing teeth.  Ugh and to think we've been waiting for this and really it is pretty disgusting.  His first two lost teeth were accidentally knocked out and were so loose they didn't bleed or anything but this one while it was loose when he got it out it was disgusting. N of course is very happy.

Loving (kindof)--- The weather.  We had a beautiful Thanksgiving end of last week and this weekend with temperatures in the upper 60s and low 70s but today it is nasty and rainy and cold.  :(  Of course with the nice weather we tried to stay outside and we had to stop at our picture wall for a little photo session while on our walk.

Laughing--- at C.  You all know I love to post pics of C sleeping and he sure can sleep in some of the weirdest places but this one is just crazy.  M took both boys to the NCState vs UNC football game this weekend and C got so excited and did so much walking he crashed in the middle of the 3rd quarter.  Uhm that is when NCState actually decided to play for a little bit and the stadium was very very loud so no idea how he managed to sleep through that.

Smiling--- at this picture. It is one of my favorites of C and Santa. Timehop has done it again. That really is a great app and I love seeing the old pictures and bringing up memories.

Have a great week everyone!!!
Jenny






1 comment:

  1. I love me some bubbly, too! Always nice to have someone to split the bottle with :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...