Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August Julep It Girl Box Review

disclaimer: This post contains my referral link and I will get credits towards future purchases if you order through my link.


I had said when I ordered this months Julep that I was obsessed with the collection this month and I really almost ordered the whole lot but I held back so that I can have polishes to hope for in the mystery boxes. :)

As my usual I opted for the It Girl box and since I have not upgraded to the customizable box I'm grandfathered into getting just what is in the box as is. So far this is working for me and I will switch when it starts not working.

This month the It Girl included:
  • Joyce - a Lava Red shimmer
  • Tammi - a Lemongrass shimmer
  • Kirti - a Persimmon iridescent shimmer
I am in love they are so vibrant and shiny.  Here is a closer pic of the colors.


I had to use them right away so I let N help me pick and I put Joyce on my toys and Tammi on my nails. I will say that while Tammi called to me I wasn't sure I was going to love it. When I put it on it is pretty transparent so you could have just a hint of color if you wanted. I put on two fairly good coats and got a gorgeous green shimmer that didn't make my hands look sick. LOL


It was awesome especially when you are out in the sun. It just shines and shines.

You can look back through my posts and know I have a bit of a polish addiction. ;) Julep is my go to polish and I'm really in love. If you want to subscribe you can get a customizable box for $24.99 a month or $19.99 a month if you buy a 3 month subscription.  They also have a deluxe box for $39.99 a month where you will get to pick more products. However right now Julep is having a crazy good special. You can get a 5 piece summer brights set plus the 3 month customizable Maven box for $19.99 a month and you will get your first months box free too.  Just use code FREESIZZLE.  With this special you will get 3 polishes and 2 beauty items in your 5 piece Summer brights box, a 3 month subscription to Julep with the customizable $19.99 a month box plus with the first month free you will be getting all 3 months for only $39.98. After that it will autorenew at $59.97 for 3 more months but you are welcome to cancel at any time.

That is a crazy good deal if you have been thinking of about trying Julep.  I can't wait to see the fall colors that will be coming out soon. They are usually some of my favorite. I love the deep rich colors.

Have a happy nail day,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...