And now onto the goodness that came this month. This month there were multiple either/or items and unfortunately I think I got all the ors that I didn't want. Not that they are bad just I think I would have used the others more. This months theme was Pretty in Pink.
Here we go:
- be a Bombshell Sweet Cheeks Blush - I'm very excited about this blush. I don't think I've gotten a true blush in any of my subs so far and I wear pink blushes so I will be using this one.
- Big Sexy Hair Powder Play volumizing & texturizing powder - this is one of the either/ors. If you know me my hair is straight and thick and I've just not gotten into the dry shampoo powder type products for my hair. Maybe I should be but I'm not there yet. The other item was a Soy Renewal treatment and that sounds more interesting to me.
- Sation Nail Laquer in Love at First Byte - another or product. I normally wear louder polish on my nails so this being a beighy pink just isn't my style. I can probably add some glitter over it to oomph it up but just not feeling it right now. I will say the other color was a little more pink but still pretty light for my taste.
- two cosmetics Heartache Duo Eyeshadow - Again an or product. This is a set of pinkish hued eye shadows. Cute but just not sure I will wear them much. The other product was a shimmer powder that sounded awesome.
- Finally the bag. If you don't know Ipsy sends a bag each month. Some I love and some I don't. This is white with pink and its cute but I'm just not thinking a white bag with all my makeup in it is going to be any good for me. LOL Just saying but I can see it covered in color pretty fast. ;)
So as you can see not my favorite Ipsy but not horrible either. Ipsy is still my favorite sub I get and I do use most of what comes in my boxes most of the time. Here's to hoping next months doesn't need a vacation and I get it super speedy ;)