Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What Wednesday

It's So What Wednesday over at Life after I Dew and I'm linking up. This week I'm saying So What If:


  • We've spent the last two days looking for the PS3 remote and this morning C gets it from the shelf under the PS3.
  • I spent all last week watching all of Season 3 of the Walking Dead. :) Now I'm hooked and I hate waiting for the new season.
  • My boys have played the claw game once eat at two different pizza places and they each won once. Not sure if we should stop or keep playing.
  • We turned the air on this week and its only April. 80degrees + is too hot for me.
  • I bought the new JR Ward book last weekend and even though I haven't finished the last book I was reading I'm going to start on this one.  I can't wait to check in on my Black Dagger Brotherhood boys.  Yummy!!!
So that's what I'm saying So What to this week. What are you?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...