Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday phone dump


Friday photo dump


I missed a couple weeks of photos so I'm playing catch up today with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  Since I don't have an Iphone I just call it phone dump and go from there ;)

I got crafty again.


The weather has been so great lately that we've been able to harvest a couple of our strawberries out of our plants. This is the first year we've grown them at home but N loves looking everyday to see if any are ready. He also wanted me to take his picture as he was jumping. We managed to get a full blown action shot.


I'm sure most of you know I have an Oh Caleb file. LOL this little one is so wild.  I'm thinking of making my This n' That book all with the pictures I take of him. In the first picture he got on the counter and took down some of Ms candy. Its almost gone and he said we need to go to Target and get more candy.  He even remembered the next day when we did go to Target.  N is almost always in underwear only but C usually prefers to be clothed.  This week he wanted to be naked like N and then he proceeded to climb all over everything.l


It was so pretty yesterday that we spent a good portion outside. The boys decided it was a good time for N to try and teach C how to roll down the hill. It didn't go to well but they had fun.

So that's my photos from the last couple weeks.  How is your week looking?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...