When you sign up for Julep you get a profile and mine is Classic with a Twist but the great thing about this box is you get to preview your selections and change if you want. I decided to go with the Bombshell profile this month. This one came with:
- Ally - an electric blueberry frost
- Janel - a pink raspberry frost
- Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum - this says that it will repair dry and damaged cuticles. I can't wait to give it a try.
- Mackenzie - a sour apple green frost
- Freedom Top Coat - I've heard great things about this so I'm ready to give it a shot.
So for those that don't know yet Julep is a monthly nail polish subscription for $19.99 a month. When you sign up you will get a profile and then they will email you each month and let you know what colors you will be getting. If you don't like yours you can easily switch to another profile or even skip the month. If you want to give it a try you can get your first month for Free (you'll just pay the $4 shipping) by using the code COLOR2012.
disclaimer: yes that is my affiliate link up there. If you order through me I get points to use as discounts on extra products.