My first look. I love when my little boxes are jam packed full. :)
- Jill - This is my sea salt color. It is a dark beige. This may be the next color I put on since I'm so excited to try it.
- Claudette - Julep says this is a Smoky Brick Red Creme. I love dark colors so I can't wait for it to cool down some so I can go with a dark red.
- Viola - Deepest Dark Purple Creme. Again another dark color for me to love come fall and winter.
- Sarah - This one is no longer available on their site so I had to GTS to get a description. I found that it is a sheer pink coral with iridescent glitter. It looks really pretty and I'm thinking it will go great over top of some of my other polishes this summer.
- Rock Star Hand Creme - I'm actually really excited to get this. It was in the boxes back in March but I skipped that month so I didn't get one. I'm been trying really hard to use more lotion on both my hands and feet so I'm going through it pretty fast.
- a nail file - really who can't have another nail file? :)
- toe separators - Question does anyone use these when doing their toes? They always use them at the salon but I don't use them at home. Maybe I should try.
This mystery box was $24.99 and I'm so glad I jumped at getting it since I got tons of colors to try.
Did you get a Sea Salt Box? Which colors did you get?
disclaimer - The link up there is an affiliate link. I get points with Julep if you order through me.