Monday, April 22, 2013

March 2013 Goodies Box Review

My March Goodies Box finally got here end of last week.  My original box tracking said it was delivered but I never received it so I contacted Goodies and they sent me a new box. :) Very happy that it is here and expecting my April one soon too so I'll have lots of snacks.

 First look. The info card told me that this months theme was Rise and Shine so I was expecting alot of breakfasty type items. I am not a huge breakfast eater but I will grab breakfast type snacks throughout the day so I was intrigued by the theme.
 First opened. This was an odd shipped box. I think the samples were smaller so it didn't fill out the box as well and being that mine was a replacement I think it was tossed in. Usually their boxes are very nice and full.
And now for the Goodies:

  • Alo Water Waterman & Peach - This has me excited since I drink way to much soda so I'm always looking for something else that will grab my attention instead. I decided I needed this to be cold to drink so I put it in the fridge. I plan to grab this one day this week on the way to preschool
  • Jovan's All Natural Instant Breakfast - These are not my thing at all but I will pass it along.
  • Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookies - This looks really yummy and if I don't get to it I know both of my boys will love it.
  • Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves - Confession I don't like jellies or jams or anything like that however M does and I can see him having this. Now I need to plan a meal so he can use it. Hmm any idea?
  • BelVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits - I've had this brand before and liked them so I'm thinking these will be good too.
  • Ola! Handbaked Granola - again since I don't do alot of breakfast I'm not a granola eater but my mom loves it so I'll have this here for her when she comes to visit. :)
  • Nabisco Newtons Triple Berry - These I already had and they were delicious. I love Fig Newtons and these were similar so yummy.
  • Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Coated Granola Bar - I'm going to grab this one morning on the way out too. I love to grab a granola bar to go since they are so easy.
Overall probably not my favorite box but that's because I'm not a breakfast person. The box as a whole was pretty decent and had some good samples in it.  I'm also very pleased with the way they treated my missing box and that it wasn't too hard to get a replacement. I just emailed and then it came. It took a couple weeks but it did get here and I got an email telling me when the new one was on its way.

Did you get a March box? What did you think? Are you getting the April box? I'm waiting but they seem to be shipping later and later each month. :(

Jenny

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...